Wednesday, March 18, 2009



This peice I did for an assignment called "The Call".

Others did something pertaining to a phone. I wanted to do something new and different.

I was going to do something to do with the emotional side all girls go through..the breakup.

I used a shattered mirror, glass, paper, burned paper, burned foil, and a secret technique I cannot reveal at this time...I forgot. ^^

OH!! and the page I used had the words The dark Years. I thought it would fit.

I know how it feels to be broken up with..only happened once. I have had alot of friends who have had break ups and were "torn up" about it.

It's a double edge symbol..I think. ^///^

1 comment:

  1. Much, much different from what I've seen from you. Great risk taking that paid off. Keep it up. Awesome metaphor with the break up.

    ReplyDelete