Wednesday, March 18, 2009





This master-peice is known as "It's too Late". The picture I drew with ink pens and some hints of paint. (It's my hand so I had to make it pretty.)


I drew it so it would look like someone was chasing her love who was about to leave her. I remembered it off a black and white movie I watched on TMC about six years ago.


The text that is in French is the song "It's too late to apologize" by Lil' Wanye...believe it or not.



I really like this peice. It's my best design thus far.

2 comments:

  1. i really like this one. i love how there is a woman kinda sneakaly hiding behind the hand and the jewel on the ring is really cool too. great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really neat piece. I like the detail and i never would have guessed what song it was. :)

    ReplyDelete