Friday, November 20, 2009

Adam/Scarowinds


This is a painting of Adam from my September through October Job at Scarowinds. He had two characters during his time at Scarowinds. This one, called Ryuk, and another, 7. This painting took about three days. I was experimenting fore-shortening, with the close-up of the bright prop apple, and the darker background. I broght it to Scarowinds to show off and everyone loved it. ^ ^ It also sparked an idea for another peice I created for another Scare Force character, LiLa. I only had a day to work on that one. I'll post that one at a later date.

1 comment:

  1. I know that I told you at Scarowinds that that's amazing, but here I must say again that it's amazing! I also really enjoyed the piece that you made for me. =)

    - Trisha (Lila)

    ReplyDelete