Thursday, June 18, 2009

First Assignment ^^



This is my first peice for my AP start, I'm sorry for the delay..had a bit of technical difficulty. But it's all sorted out now.

These are all my hands, I drew all of them first with a 2H pencil, then I went over it with prisma color pencils. Afterward I put some white charcol to add a bit of reflection. I darkened some of the lines for yah'.

I know it doesn't seem to blast any thing out of the water..but wait, just wait. An I promise it'll get much better. ^^

1 comment:

  1. Larisa, great job with the prompt! Hands are incredibly difficult to do-- people have high expectations when it comes to the proportions of the hand. I really like the fact that you used several different mediums to get the right values, esp. chalk, and that you drew from observation.

    ReplyDelete